Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday, August 24, 2007

Today I found 86 cents . . . 1 dime, 3 quarters, and 1 penny.

The dime was my first find of the day. I was in a line of cars leaving my office and I spotted and retrieved the dime from the ground as I waited to get onto the main road. From there I headed down to the ballpark where I promptly found a penny on the sidewalk and 50 cents (two quarters) in the coin return slot of an overpriced soda machine.

During the middle of the game I went to move my car from a far parking spot to something closer to the stadium (it's a good thing I did since the game went 15 innings and I was more than ready to go home when it ended just after midnight). While walking to my car I found another quarter in the coin return slot of a parking meter station.

Totals for the day: 86 cent
Race Totals: $595.61

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home