Friday, December 28, 2007

Friday, December 28, 2007

Today I found 13 foreıgn coıns . . . sadly none count toward the daily totals, but the streak remains alive.

Greetings from İstanbul, Turkey. That ıs where I am today, but yesterday I spent the day ın Ireland and Germany. My change was found mostly at the airport ın Shannon, but a good chunk of change was also found ın Dublin, Ireland. I flew to Germany later ın the day, but found no change there.

Hoping to make things a bit interesting I'm going to include a picture a day of the city or cities that I visited. The picture today is of a bridge in Istanbul that stretches across the Bosphorus straight, linking the Asia side of Istanbul with the Europe side of Istanbul:


Anyhow, even though ıt's 5am ın Houston it ıs almost 1pm here, and I'm ready to go explore.

Totals for the day: 13 Foreıgn Coins
Race Totals: $635.94

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home