Friday, December 07, 2007

Friday, December 7, 2007

Today I found 94 cents . . . 1 nickel, 1 dime, 3 quarters, and 4 pennies (The Swell Change Cycle). I also found a $1 car wash token, which sadly will not count toward the daily totals.

The first 26 cents (one quarter & one penny) were found at the Moody Gardens in Galveston, TX. I was there with Becca and her mom to show them the Festival of Lights, an annual Christmas event where you walk around the area and look at elaborate light displays. The quarter was found on the ground in the gift shop and the penny was found on a sidewalk by the parking lot.

On the way home I stopped at JR’s Car Wash, the car wash next to my apartment complex, and found the remaining change. The dime and a quarter were atop ledges in different car wash stations and the remaining change was scattered about on the ground.

It was at JR’s Car Wash that I found the $1 car wash token. Not surpassingly, it was a token for JR’s. Although the token will not count toward the daily totals it has nevertheless already been deposited into my “Not Change Cup,” keeper of such found items.

Totals for the day: 94 cents
Race Totals: $629.93

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home