Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Today I found 4 cents . . . all pennies. Change was found in two states, Texas and Massachusetts.

My first two pennies of the day were found at the airport in Houston. One was on the ground by the TSA checkpoint and the second was on the ground under a chair in an airport hallway. Once in Boston I found two pennies while leaving Logan airport.
________________________

January Monthly Report:

This month I found 132 pennies, 1 nickel, 12 dimes, and 2 quarters. US change was found in two states (Texas & Massachusetts) and in one foreign country (Spain). I also found 22 foreign coins while on vacation in Europe.

Monthly Total: $3.07
Change Cycle Days: 0
Dollar Days: 0
Monthly High: 46 cents (January 20th)
Monthly Low: 1 cent (Multiple Times)
Daily Average: 10 ish cents

Totals for the day: 4 cents
Race Totals: $639.01

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home