Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Today I found 2 cents . . . both pennies.

In perhaps one of my best finds in the past three months I spotted a penny from about 25 feet away at the Chinatown metro stop. The floor is a brick red in color so spotting the dull penny made for the impressive find.

The second penny was found this afternoon at the Union Station food court in Washington, DC.

Tomorrow marks my last day of work in DC, although I will be remaining in Baltimore over the weekend and will return to Boston on Sunday night.

Totals for the day: 2 cents
Race Totals: $650.52

2 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Blogger Bailey said...

Congrats on the big finds yesterday!

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Thanks. It's good to finally catch up on the blog and hopefully get back to normal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home