Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday, August 18, 2008

Today I found 6 cents . . .. all pennies.

The first two pennies were found at a T ticket machine at the Downtown Crossing station. The remaining four pennies were found atop an otherwise empty table at the cafeteria at my office building.

I’m not much of an Olympics person, but I do like the Field & Track at the Summer Games. I say field first because I was a pole vaulter in college, so the field part is much more interesting to me. Today I got to see a bit of the woman’s pole vault. Absolutely amazing. I was a Division I athlete and was paid to jump, and now the majority of the women in the Olympics jump higher than I ever jumped in college. It’s cool to watch.

Totals for the day: 6 cents
Race Totals: $681.80

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home