Monday, September 08, 2008

Monday, September 8, 2008

Today I found 2 cents . . all pennies.

The first was at the base of a Dunkin Donuts stand at Back Bay and the second was, you guessed it, at the base of a Dunkin Donuts stand at North Station.

This evening I paid a visit to Fenway Park, America's Most Beloved Ballpark, and watched the first place Tampa Bay Rays play the Sox. However, for me the excitement was prior to the game when I saw none other than Hall of Fame Broadcaster Dick Vitale in the stands. He was kind enough to sign a baseball for me:


I'm generally not a fan of marker on a baseball, but it turned out nice.

Totals for the day: 2 cents
Race Totals: $683.29

1 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger kestrelia said...

While seat hopping you managed to come across Dick Vitale? That's awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home