Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Today I found 29 cents . . . 1 quarter & 4 pennies. I also found a Canadia penny, which sadly will not count toward the daily totals.

This morning I went to recycle some beer cans and on the way into the liquor store I spotted and retrieved a penny that was on the ground in close proximity to the cash register.

I decided on McDonalds for lunch and while pulling throug the drive thru I added 27 cents (one quarter & two pennies) to the daily totals.

The final penny of the day was found at the base of a cash register at 7-11.

The Canadian penny, which sadly will not count toward the daily totals, was also found at the McDonalds drive thru. Although it will not count it has already been deposited into my "Not Change Cup," keeper of such items.

Totals for the day: 29 cents
Race Totals: $691.81

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home