Saturday, February 14, 2009

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Today I found 6 cents . . . all pennies. Change was found in three states; Massachusetts, Conneticut, and New York.

As this is a three day weekend for me I decided to spend Saturday by taking the Chinatown Bus from Boston to New York. The round trip only costs $30 and I figured for that price it was worth it to go spend the day in New York.

Leaving from South Station in Boston I found a penny on the actual bus before it pulled out. In New York I found three cents scattered about the city (all on sidewalks). On the way back we stopped for a rest in Conneticut at a Burger King and there I found two cents. One penny was in the parking lot and the other was inside the store by the front counter.

Totals for the day: 6 cents
Race Totals: $702.44

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home