Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Today I found 1 foreign coin . . .

It was in some dirt by a bank machine in Cairo.

So, as I type this blog I'm way behind in catching up. Although this entry is for March 17th I am well into April as this is actually being typed. I don't really expect many people to be reading this, and that's ashame, because some exciting things happened today.

First, Becca and I visited the pyramids. Second, I got to ride a camel. But, most important (yes, even more important than the camel ride) Becca and I got engaged! The spot was right in front of the Great Pyramids. So, that was my day.

Totals for the day: 1 Foreign Coin
Race Totals: $706.08

4 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Blogger JK said...

Congratz - What a cool place to do it at as well.

p.s. obviously you have a least one reader.

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger JK said...

btw - I was congratulating you on the camel ride - just wanted to clear that up. HA!

 
At 3:56 AM, Blogger Brooke said...

You *totally* have me as a loyal reader!!

I'm so excited for you crazy kids :)

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Wow, TWO readers? Good God!

Thanks for the Congrats shoutout, both.

Chris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home