Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Today I found $5.03. . . a $5 bill & 3 pennies.

This morning I found a penny at North Station at the base of a McDonalds stand. This afternoon I found a penny in the lunch room at work. After the baseball game at Fenway this afternoon (Opening Day, finally!) I found a penny in the stands and then a $5 bill in the stands as I was walking out.

So, I have always loved Opening Day in baseball, even if it was a day late. I have been at an Opening Day in at least one city for 17 consecutive years. In that span I have seen Opening Days in Baltimore, Houston, Washington, and now Boston. Good times, and I'm glad baseball is back.

Totals for the day: $5.03
Race Totals: $713.80

3 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Blogger kestrelia said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger kestrelia said...

That's great that you made it to America's favorite ballpark and found a fiver as well!

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Wow, I totally forgot to give Fenway it's due with the "America's Most Beloved Ballpark" name. Rest asured it will not happen again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home