Friday, December 29, 2006

Friday, December 29, 2006

Today I found $1.08 . . . 1 nickel, 4 dimes, 2 quarters, and 13 pennies (the swell Change Cycle).

I was in the downtown area around lunchtime today and as I was walking around I spotted 23 cents (two dimes & three pennies) at the base of various parking meters.

My friend Becca came in to visit this evening, and driving home from the airport we stopped at the Kwick Kar Wash. There I found 47 cents (one nickel, one dime, one quarter, and seven pennies). We also checked JR’s Car Wash where I found 11 cents (one dime & one penny) and the always reliable Al Gator’s Car Wash, where I found 27 cents (one quarter & two pennies).

Becca, who is a bit of a change searcher on her own, hit a daily high of 67 cents (plus a cycle, plus change found in two states). Of course her finds are not factored into my daily totals and will not count towards my race totals.

Totals for the day: $1.08
Race Totals: $469.23

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home