Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Today I found 59 cents . . .. 1 nickel, 1 quarter & 29 pennies.

At lunch I found a penny in the parking lot of Mamba’s Restaurant. In the evening I stopped at CVS, a local pharmacy, and found two cents by the front counter. I also got a haircut and found a penny in the parking lot.

At the Kwick Kar Wash I found seven cents (all pennies) by various vacuum cleaners. The big find of the day was at the always reliable Al Gator’s Car Wash where I found 48 cents (one nickel, one quarter, and 18 pennies).

The Houston Texans sent me a Christmas card today. Not only are they a bad team but their Christmas cards aren’t all that cool either. Free is free, but . . . .



I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves.

Totals for the day: 59 cent
Race Totals: $466.72

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home