Monday, December 18, 2006

Monday, December 18, 2006

Today I found 44 cents . . .. 1 quarter & 19 pennies. Change was found in two states, Louisiana and Texas.

My flight from New Orleans to Houston left this morning at 8am so I had to wake up fairly early. As I got dropped off at the airport and opened the car door I found a penny right on the ground. In the airport I found 27 cents (one quarter & two pennies). The first penny was on the ground by a TSA security checkpoint and the second penny and the quarter were on the ground by a coke machine.

I had to work a full day when I got back to Houston, so it was fairly late when I was driving home. Still, I stopped at the Kwick Kar Wash and found 17 cents (all pennies). There might have been more but it was raining fairly heavy so I didn’t stick around to do my usual thorough search.

Totals for the day: 44 cent
Race Totals: $466.13

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home