Saturday, December 09, 2006

Saturday, December 9, 2006

Today I found 17 cents . . .. 1 nickel and 12 pennies.

The first penny was found on the floor of the Lincoln-Mercury car dealership in Baytown, TX. I was there to get Lance Berkman’s autograph. Lance plays for the Astros, who foolishly let Andy Pettitte go back to the Yankees. I don’t want to talk about that. Anyhow, I got the penny but not the autograph and I don’t want to talk about that either.

On the way home I stopped to get a burger at Sonic. There I found 14 cents (one nickel & nine pennies). All the change was scattered about in the parking lot and on the patio.

In the evening I went to Hobby Lobby, a local craft store, to pick up some supplies for a stained glass project that I am working on. Leaving the store I found two pennies in the parking lot.

Totals for the day: 17 cents
Race Totals: $462.94

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home