Saturday, December 02, 2006

Saturday, December 2, 2006

Today I found a 10 Haleru coin in the Czech Republic and 3 cents Euro (one one-cent coin and one two-cent coin) in Austria. Although the foreign currency is change for the purposes of this race it will sadly not count toward the daily totals. Change was found in the Czech Republic and Austria.

I found the 10 Haleru coin walking at the train station in Prague. It was on the floor of a food stand at the train station. After getting off the train in Linz, Austria I decided to walk around the area.

Linz is primarily an industrial city. The only reason I went there was because it had an airport where I could get a cheap flight to London the next day. Linz nevertheless had some charm. I walked around a Christmas Market in town and sampled some good sausage and punch.

After the Christmas Market I walked down some local streets and found the one-cent Euro and the two-cent Euro along the sidewalk.

Totals for the day: 3 Foreign Coins
Race Totals: $461.04

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home