Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Today I found 7 cents Euro (2 one-cent Euros and 1 five-cent Euro). Although change for purposes of this race the foreign currency will sadly not count toward the daily totals. Change was found in Ireland.

Happy Thanksgiving, from Ireland. Although the Irish do not celebrate Thanksgiving, Americans in the country certainly do. Three Americans (my friend Becca and her two sisters) and the husband of one of the sisters (an Irishman) had an actual Thanksgiving dinner today.

Prior to dinner Becca and I walked upto the village store to purchase a few supplies for dinner. It was there that I made all my finds. All the change was by and under the counter by the cash register.

Totals for the day: 3 Foreign Coins
Race Totals: $461.03

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home