Monday, November 20, 2006

Monday, November 20, 2006

Today I found 15 cents . . . . . 1 dime & 5 pennies.

It’s my last full day in America for several weeks. This morning I found a dime at the gas station and a penny in the parking lot of a store that I went to. In the evening I found three cents at the Kwick Kar Wash, and another penny at a convenience store that I stopped at to get a drink.

Tomorrow I’m leaving for Ireland. Following a few days in Ireland I’ll be taking a plane to Venice, then a train to Budapest, another train to Prague, a train to Linz (Austria), and a plane to London. I’ll be back December 4th and hopefully I’ll be able to report that my streak is alive.

I found out this evening that I’ll have Internet access in Budapest, so at worst there should be updates by November 28th. I’ll also try to keep in touch with Bailey, who has generously offered to provide Europe updates (change and otherwise) on His Blog.

Totals for the day: 15 cents
Race Totals: $460.49

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home