Saturday, November 11, 2006

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Today I found 70 cents . . . . . 1 dime, 2 quarters, and 10 pennies.

It was my third consecutive day of watching tennis and I had another good time. I still don’t really understand the scoring and rules, but it was nevertheless fun. It was made even more fun when I found a quarter by the concession stands when I took a break for lunch.

Continuing with my healthy eating for the day I stopped at KFC for dinner and found three cents by the drive-thru window. Stopping for gas I also found a penny by the gas pump. The remaining 42 cents (one dime, one quarter, and seven pennies) were found at JR’s Car Wash, the car wash next to my apartment complex.

In what might be my final tennis report ever (since I’m not going back for the finals on Sunday) I will report that John McEnroe got in another argument with the umpire:


Also, for your viewing pleasure, I have made a quick composite of the three main players who I saw play in the tournament (from left to right: Pat Cash, John McEnroe, and Jim Courier):


Enjoy!

Totals for the day: 70 cents
Race Totals: $456.02

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home