Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sunday, November 5, 2006

Today I found 46 cents . . . . . 1 quarter and 21 pennies.

This afternoon I decided to attend an auction to see if there was anything that worth buying. There wasn’t, but on the way home I was stopped at a red light and I spotted and retrieved a penny from the middle of the road.

Closer to home I stopped at Sonic for lunch and found 19 cents (all pennies). Most of the pennies were on the patio and in car parking spaces, while the remaining few were in the middle of the parking lot.

In the evening I took a Sunday trip to the post office to mail out one eBay item and then I stopped at the car wash next to the post office. There I found 26 cents (one quarter & one penny). The penny was sitting atop a ledge in a car wash station and the quarter was on the ground by a vacuum cleaner.

Totals for the day: 46 cents
Race Totals: $454.13

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home