Friday, November 03, 2006

Friday, November 3, 2006

Today I found $4.20 . . . . .. 1 nickel, 5 dimes, 2 quarters, 15 pennies, and 3 $1 bills (the auspicious Change Cycle).

The change finding portion of my day got off to a great start when I found $3.03 at JR’s Car Wash. The three pennies were on the ground by banks of vacuum cleaners. I was actually driving away when I spotted the three $1 bills on the ground in a car wash bay.

Later I went to Kroger, a local grocery store, to pick up a few items and I found a penny in the coin return slot of a change counting machine. I also found 91 cents (one nickel, five dimes, one quarter, and 11 pennies) at the car wash next to the post office. All the change, save two pennies, was sitting in a pile atop a ledge in a car wash station. The remaining two pennies were on the ground nearby.

In the evening I went over to the convenience store across the street from my apartment complex to get a drink and I found a quarter in the coin return slot of a quarter gambling machine.

Totals for the day: $4.20
Race Totals: $453.35

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home