Thursday, November 02, 2006

Thursday, November 2, 2006

Today I found 10 cents . . . . .. 1 nickel & 5 pennies.

At a local gas station I picked up my first penny. It was stuck in a candy display just below the cash register. I had lunch downtown this afternoon and found seven cents (one nickel & two pennies) at the base of various parking meters as I walked back to my car. The final two pennies were found in the laundry room of my apartment complex.

This morning I woke up early so I could attend a book signing by Helen Thomas, former dean of the White House Press Corps. Ms. Thomas covered nine presidents over 57 years and is truly one of the most important media figures in US history. After the book signing she graciously signed a baseball for me. I leave you this evening with a picture of said baseball:


Totals for the day: 10 cents
Race Totals: $449.15

3 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Clutch...

password: owdnkc

 
At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is fabulous! You win!

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Baseball, politics, and history. A wonderful trifecta.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home