Monday, October 23, 2006

Monday, October 23, 2006

Today I found 44 cents . . . . .. 1 nickel, 2 dimes, and 19 pennies. I also found a 25 Centavos piece from Brazil. Sadly, the Brazilian currency will not count toward the daily totals.

The vast majority of today's change was found at T Stops around Boston. The T Stop that paid out the most was right by Harvard Yard. I was there several times today and found change each time. The nickel was found outside a store near Harvard Yard. One dime was found on the ground by a soda machine (it was in some dirt).

I also found 11 cents (one dime & one penny) at the Museum of Science. I had spotted the dime when I was buying tickets but couldn't retrieve it because of the number of feet around the ticket counter. Two hours later I went back and the dime, along with a penny, were both still there.

At the Museum of Science my friend Becca and I saw Body Works II. It was enjoyable, but probably not for everyone.

My final find of the day was a penny at a library on Harvard's Graduate Campus. I'm not sure the name of the library, and since the university has at least 100 libraries that probably matters. The penny was on the ground by some book shelves.

The Brazilian 25 Centavos piece was found at a T Stop near Harvard Yard. Although it will not count towards the daily totals it will be welcomed into my "Not Change Cup," keeper of such items. It will be placed there upon my return from Boston, which will be tomorrow morning.

Totals for the day: 44 cents
Race Totals: $445.84

2 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Blogger Bailey said...

Marti and I were planning on going to see Body Works in H-Town before we left, but we didn't find the time. I was really interested in seeing it. Did you like it?

We might go check it out, because I believe that it is always on display in Chicago.

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Two things, first it's Body World. I thought it was Works as well (even wrote it in the blog) but it's World, not Works.

It was solid. Expensive but solid. I thought it was all people on display, but it was a lot of parts as well. They did some amazing things (like slices of entire bodies), which was really amazing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home