Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday, October 20, 2006

Today I found 10 cents . . . . .. 1 nickel & 5 pennies.

It was an odd day, to say the least. I was supposed to fly to Boston this evening for a weekend trip to visit my friend Becca. However, when I got to the airport the flight was A) delayed because of weather in Boston and B) oversold by quite a bit. I ended up taking the bump, made $300, changed my return date and time so I could actually spend more time in Boston, got upgraded to first class, and was out of the airport and back home several hours before the flight actually ended up taking off. All in all I got a good deal out of it.

At the airport I found nine cents (one nickel & four pennies). The first penny was found as I walked up to the TSA Checkpoint. I found the second penny by the food court, a third penny by an airport kiosk, and a fourth penny as I was walking to the airport exit. The nickel was on the ground by an ATM machine near the airport exit. In the evening I had dinner with my friend Robert at KFC and found a penny by the iced tea machine.

Totals for the day: 10 cents
Race Totals: $444.83

1 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the new pict! It definitely rocks:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home