Thursday, October 19, 2006

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Today I found 72 cents . . . . .. 2 nickels, 1 dime, 1 quarter, and 27 pennies (the beloved Change Cycle). One of the pennies was a 1940 Wheat Penny. I also found a Canadian penny, a Chuck E. Cheese token, and a discontinued British Three Pence piece. Sadly, the foreign change and Chuck E. Cheese token will not count toward the daily totals.

Lots of finds at lots of places defined my day. I had finds at the Italian restaurant where I ate lunch, the post office, two local car washes, a store where I worked in the afternoon, and a change counting machine at Kroger, a local grocery store.

The Chuck E. Cheese token, the Canadian penny, and the British Three Pence piece (not made since the early 1970’s) were found at a change counting machine at Kroger, a local grocery store. Although the three not US change finds will not count toward the daily totals they have already been deposited into my “Not Change Cup,” keeper of such items.

Totals for the day: 72 cents
Race Totals: $444.73

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home