Monday, October 09, 2006

Monday, October 9, 2006

Today I found 87 cents . . . . . . 1 dime, 3 quarters, and 2 pennies.

My mini streak of finding nickels ended at five days, but since it was a holiday and I didn’t have to work I have no complaints. I went to the gas station this evening to fill up my car and I found 11 cents (one dime & one penny). The penny was on the floor by the front door when I walked in and I spotted the dime on the sidewalk when I walked out. The remaining change, 76 cents (three quarters & one penny) was found at a no-name car wash. The penny was on the ground, two quarters were stacked atop a vacuum cleaner, and the third quarter was on the ground in the bay of a car wash station.

Totals for the day: 87 cents
Race Totals: $441.33

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home