Thursday, October 05, 2006

Thursday, October 5, 2006

Today I found 89 cents . . . . . .3 nickels, 1 dime, 1 quarter, and 39 pennies.

Today is a special day, my 600th straight day of finding change. Special thanks go out to Harvard University and my friend Becca who graciously did the complex calculations to determine this exact date.

My first find was a nickel, which I picked up off the floor in a store where I was working. The remaining change was found at the always reliable Al Gator’s Car Wash. The vast majority of the change was sitting I a pile atop a vacuum cleaner stand.

Totals for the day: 89 cent
Race Totals: $438.28

2 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, so I guess I was being a little too hasty about proclaiming your blog as "boring" for the week... the last two entries were definitely redeeming.

Of course I could be in an overly critical blog reading mood because I am currently sick with some nasty little cold that I seem to have picked up about 6 days after Becca visited YOU in Houston!

Anyway, looking forward to meeting you in a couple of weeks. See you at Logan!

LP

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Chris said...

LP:

I feel for you, that is one nasty bug. Glad the blog picked up to meet your reading expectations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home