Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Today I found 41 cents . . . . . .1 quarter & 16 pennies. I also found a Mexican peso, which sadly will not count toward the daily totals.

This evening I found a penny sitting atop a coin counting machine at Kroger, a local grocery store. I was there to purchase broccoli for dinner. Later I found three pennies sitting in the laundry room of the apartment complex.

Even later in the evening I went to the post office to mail some eBay items and stopped at the car wash next door. There I found 10 cents (all pennies). The final find of the day was 27 cents (one quarter & two pennies) that I got at the always reliable Al Gator’s Car Wash.

The Mexican peso found at the car wash next to the post office. At first I though it was a nickel. It was not. Therefore, it will be deposited in my “Not Change Cup,” keeper of such items.

Totals for the day: 41 cents
Race Totals: $434.87

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home