Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Today I found 18 cents . . .. 1 nickel, 1 dime, and 3 pennies.

Two cents were found on the ground at a Chevron gas station, where I stopped for a drink on the way to the ballpark this evening. I wasn’t feeling that great all day, so I figured some liquids could only help.

Outside the ballpark I found six cents (one nickel & one penny). Both were in dirt, in separate locations along the same street. The final dime was found inside the stadium under a seat after the game.

As promised here is a picture of the Grandpa token that I found yesterday:


It just seems strange to me, and the worst part was that I mistook it for a quarter, so I was really annoyed when I saw what it really was.

Totals for the day: 18 cents
Race Totals: $365.85

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home