Saturday, September 16, 2006

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Today I found 13 cents . . .. 1 dime and 3 pennies.

The first penny was found at JR’s Car Wash, the car wash next to my apartment complex. The second penny was found at the post office in the parking lot. The third penny was found at a local gas station. The dime was found in the gutter of a street outside of Minute Maid Ballpark.

Speaking of gutters, the Astros lost again to the Phillies and movie star Cole Hammels almost had a no-no. That’s all I’ll say about baseball this evening since some people are getting a bit grumpy with my baseball reports.

Instead of more baseball analysis I’ll leave you this evening with a few pictures of my recent trip to Hawaii.

This was the vantagepoint that I had most of the week, me laying on the beach:


Here is another picture that I took on my back, this one of some palm trees:


Here was a view of the city of Honolulu from the mountaintop where my friend lives:


Finally, a picture of some lagoons where I did some swimming one afternoon:


Thus concludes the pictures from Hawaii. Hopefully they will be enjoyed.

Totals for the day: 13 cents
Race Totals: $364.32

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home