Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Wednesday, September 6, 2006

Today I found 34 cents . . .. 1 nickel, 1 quarter, and 4 pennies.

At Kroger, a local grocery store I found a penny by a change counting machine. When I got home I did some laundry and found five cents (one nickel) in the dryer. Odd place to find a nickel, but I was happy with it.

Heading out later in the evening I went to HEB, a local grocery store, and found two cent under a change counting machine. At the post office I found 25 cents (one quarter) in the coin return slot of a stamp machine. The final stop was a gas station for a drink where I found one penny by the counter.

Tomorrow morning I head off to Hawaii, birth place of Race of the Century, for a quick vacation. I’ll be there until next Wednesday. Internet should be good and hopefully change finding will be as well. Stay tuned for further updates.

Totals for the day: 34 cents
Race Totals: $361.97

3 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I believe I've told you this before, but I left a nickel along the Na Pali coast on Kauai. If you find yourself short one day, maybe you could go look for it.

Where are you going in Hawaii? Have a good trip

password: lovlvm

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Bailey said...

You need to post some Hawaii pictures!

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Brian:

As long as you relinquish your claim to said nickel I will gladly go look for it.

I'm in Honolulu, where a friend of mine lives. I might make it over to the other side of the Island if I have the time.

Bailey:

That's a good idea. I'll have to work on that. Stay tuned.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home