Friday, September 01, 2006

Friday, September 1, 2006

Today I found $5.11 . . . 1 $5 bill, 1 dime, and 1 penny.

The NY Mets were in town today and I didn’t have to work so I spent most of my day in and around the ballpark hustling for Mets autographs. It wasn’t until after the game that I made my first find, a $5 bill under some seats after the ballpark had cleared out. Walking to my car I found a dime and at the Kwick Kar Wash I found a penny.

I was surprised with the success that I had with the Mets today. I got 13 autographs, including most of the big name players. Highlights of the night included David Wright, Carlos Beltran, Carlos Delgado, Jose Reyes, Shawn Green, and Orlando Hernandez. Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day as well.

Totals for the day: $5.11
Race Totals: $358.44

2 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sweet find. And nice signatures...

password: ddypolk

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Thanks. I was pleased with both the find and the sigs as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home