Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Today I found 3 cents . . . all pennies.

Yikes, what a slow change day it was. Driving home I spotted and retrieved a penny from the road. I was stopped at a red light so retrieval of the penny was not too difficult. In the evening I went to Sonic for dinner and found two pennies in the parking lot. I also found the cherry at the bottom of my cherry coke, a wonderful surprise that I sometimes almost forget about.

Totals for the day: 3 cents
Race Totals: $350.77

4 Comments:

At 6:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah...Sonic! We've still only been there once, while driving through Tennessee on the way to Memphis.

We both had Cherry Limeades, but Brian threw his away as soon as the beverage was gone. Boy was he mad when I hit the cherries at the bottom and he was out of luck!

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Chris said...

It's too bad you guys don't have a Sonic in NJ. Great food and great for change (usually).

I would fly you a Cherry Limeade, but of course with the new air regulations it would not be permitted on the plane. I can see some TSA guy now gulping it down.

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Liza spares me embarrassment. I actually was in a foul, sick mood and threw away the Limeade in a snit.

I think Sonic's contention that New Jersey gets too cold for a drive-in restaurant is bunk. I checked the locations, and there are some in Idaho. Surely that's colder.

password: ejjiuf

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Chris said...

One must never toss a cherry limeaid in a fit of rage. Lesson learned. I'm sure you won't make that mistake again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home