Sunday, August 13, 2006

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Today I found 47 cents . . . 1 dime, 1 quarter, and 12 pennies.

On the way back from a terrible Astros game I stopped at the Kwick Kar Wash and found six cents (all pennies). At the Sonic next door I found 28 cents (one quarter & three pennies).

In the evening I went to Wal-Mart for some semi-cheap gas ($2.66 with a Wal-Mart card) and I found 12 cents (one dime & two pennies). The dime was by a closed checkout line and the two pennies were by the front door.

The final find of the evening was a single penny that I picked up outside of Subway, where I went to pick up some dinner.

Totals for the day: 47 cents
Race Totals: $346.45

2 Comments:

At 2:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you missed that elusive nickel, so no change cycle for you. I am jealous of the 2.66 gas price. We got it for 3.28 at the "cheap" place in CA. Gas is definitely expensive in California (Southern Cal it is much more expensive).

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Expensive gas and Arnold as Gov. Tell me again why people love California?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home