Friday, August 04, 2006

Friday, August 4, 2006

Today I found 11 cents . . . 1 nickel and 6 pennies. I also found a smushed elongated penny, which sadly will not count toward the daily totals

At JR’s Car Wash, the car wash next to my apartment complex, I found 10 cents (one nickel & five pennies). As I was walking back from my mailbox I saw that there were not a lot of cars in my apartment complex parking lot and thought to myself, “I bet I’ll find some change in an empty parking space.” Just then I looked down and spotted a very run over penny.

The smushed elongated penny was found at JR’s Car Wash. It was from the Houston Zoo and had a rhinoceros on it. Although the smushed elongated penny has no value that will be applied to the change race it is a welcome edition to my “Not Change Cup,” keeper of such items.

Totals for the day: 11 cents
Race Totals: $339.31

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home