Friday, July 28, 2006

Friday, July 28, 2006

Today I found 69 cents. . . 2 nickels, 1 dime, 1 quarter, and 24 pennies (the Luke Scott Change Cycle).

I finally got to leave the boarder this morning and head back to Houston. Once home I stopped at the JR’s Car Wash, the car wash next to my apartment complex, and found all my change. The first 40 cents (one nickel, 2 dimes, and 15 pennies) were sitting atop a ledge in a car wash station. The quarter was in the return slot of a vacuum cleaner and the remaining change was scattered about on the ground. It’s good to be home.

No change was found at the Astros game this evening, and the Astros lost. Still, it was a great game. Astros Rookie outfielder Luke Scott had a walk in his first at bat. In his second at bat he hit his first Major League homerun. He followed that up with a triple, double, and in a late inning at bat a single. It was the first time I have ever seen a player hit for the cycle.

Totals for the day: 69 cents
Race Totals: $335.55

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home