Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Today I found 2 cents. . . all pennies.

The first penny of the day came to me in the doorway of Taqueria Del Zepada, a Mexican restaurant where I stopped for lunch in McAllen, TX.

Later in the day I hopped a plane back to Houston, TX where I have some work to do on Thursday and Friday. It will be nice to be home for a few days before I have to go back to McAllen next week. Of course my time at home will be short since I'm flying to NY over the weekend and then back to McAllen on Monday morning.

In the evening I did a few loads of laundry back at my apartment and found a penny in the apartment complex laundry room. It was half sticking out from under a bank of washing machines.

Totals for the day: 2 cents
Race Totals: $334.15

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home