Friday, July 14, 2006

Friday, July 14, 2006

Today I found 20 cents. . . 1 nickel, 1 dime, and 5 pennies.

I finally got off my one penny skid and it felt good. It was also nice that all my finds were natural.

This morning I found a penny by the exit of a Wal-Mart, where I briefly stopped in the morning. A bit later in the day to kill time between appointments some co-workers and I went to HEB, a local groery store. On the floor by a change counting machine I found a penny and then a dime on the floor by a cash register.

In the evening I walked about a mile to La Plaza Mall to get some dinner and see the sights. In the parking lot I found a penny and in the food court I found another seven cents (one nickel & two pennies). The final find of the day was a penny that I found while walking back to my hotel.

Totals for the day: 20 cents
Race Totals: $333.91

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home