Saturday, July 08, 2006

Saturday, July 8, 2006

Today I found 35 cents . . .. 2 dimes and 15 pennies.

Outside Minute Maid Ballpark this afternoon I spotted a dime on the ground. I also found two pennies near parking meters. In the evening I found three cents at the post office and the remaining change was found at the car wash next to the post office.

Albert Pujols cursing at me in Spanish yesterday is forgivable. Hitting a game winning homerun this evening is not. Damn Albert.

Totals for the day: 35 cents
Race Totals: $333.22

2 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Blogger Bailey said...

I went to a BBQ and watched the end of that game with Cardinals fans.

After Albert hit that HR, they talked endlessly about the HR he hit against Lidge in the playoffs last year.

Either way, another MELTDOWN by Lidge. Maybe the Mets will deal the Mekur back? :-)

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Other than the fact that it was an Astros meltdown there is, as you know, zero comparison. It wasn't Lidge, it was Oswalt. Hell, Pujols hits homeruns almost every day. Still, it was killer.

On the bright side three HR tickets sold for $5 each, so I'm starting to get over it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home