Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Today I found 26 cents . . .. 1 quarter and 1 penny.

On my way to a meeting this morning I had to stop and pull over to look at a map. Lucky for me I pulled over into a parking lot along Interstate 45 that had a penny sitting in it. The quarter was found in the evening at the car wash next to the post office. It was sitting in the coin return slot of a soda machine.

The Astros continue their losing ways. At least our players know that the object of the game is to hit the ball, not their wives. Of course right now they aren’t hitting the ball either, but that might come.

Totals for the day: 26 cents
Race Totals: $329.21

2 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey now... my team is grinding its way toward rock bottom, but that's uncalled for!

Refresh my memory: How much is Clemens to be paid for each loss again?

password: clxntd

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Somehow I knew that this would get a comment from my friend in NJ.

I'm still no Clemens fan, but it's hard to get a win when the team scores no runs.

A few years the Astros had a guy who beat his wife outside the ballpark. No lie, the next day he was a Tampa Bay Devilray. Talk about punishment!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home