Sunday, June 18, 2006

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Today I found 26 cents . . . .1 quarter & 1 penny.

Manic would be the only word I can use to describe the Houston Astros right now. They had one eight of nine games, including a sweep of the Chicago Cubs at Wrigley Field (one of the few places in baseball where the home team has a true advantage) and then they lose two of three to the Kansas City Royals, the worst team in baseball. I’m in no mood to try to figure that one out.

After the Astros game I took a brief walk around the stands and I found a quarter under some seats. On the way home I stopped for gas and a drink at a Chevron gas station. Inside I found a penny on the ground by the front cash registers.

Totals for the day: 26 cents
Race Totals: $325.18

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home