Thursday, June 15, 2006

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Today I found 73 cents . . . .1 nickel, 3 dimes, 1 quarter, and 13 pennies (the terrific change cycle).

On my way home from Kemah, TX this afternoon I stopped at the reliable Kwick Kar Wash and found 36 cents (one nickel, two dimes, and 11 pennies). Closer to home I stopped at JR’s Car Wash, the car wash next to my apartment complex, and found 37 cents (one dime, one quarter, and two pennies).

After a series of about two weeks where I was busy 24/7 I finally had the chance to rest this evening. I had no plans after work and the Astros were out of town until tomorrow so I actually got to stay in for the evening. I can’t begin to describe how wonderful it was to have nothing planned.

Totals for the day: 73 cents
Race Totals: $322.33

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home