Friday, June 09, 2006

Friday, June 9, 2006

Today I found 47 cents . . . .2 dimes, 1 quarter, and 2 pennies.

Last night as I drove back from the Astros game I noticed that it was a new day. I also noticed that I needed gas so I went to Citgo and filled up. While filling up I walked the parking lot and found 21 cents (two dimes & two pennies). On my way home for the new day I stopped at the drive-thru at Starbucks and found 26 cents (one quarter & one penny).

Not to brag, but last night at the Astros game I got to sit in the Diamond Club yet again. These are the $325 seats directly behind homeplate. Instead of a picture of a ticket, I leave you with a picture from my actual seat (no zoom was used) of Morgan Ensberg looking at a called ball (catcher was Brian McCann):



Totals for the day: 47 cents
Race Totals: $318.95

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home