Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Today I found 51 cents . . . 2 quarters & 1 penny.

At JR’s Car Wash, the car wash next to my apartment complex, I found all the change. The two quarters were sitting in a car wash station on a ledge and the very worn down penny was in the parking lot.

There have been a lot of thunderstorms in this area lately. It makes it harder and harder to get up in the morning when you hear all that thunder. Something about them makes me want to go back to bed and wake up in a week or so.

Totals for the day: 51 cents
Race Totals: $313.56


___________________________________

May monthly Report:

This month I found 318 pennies, 14 nickels, 22 dimes, and 24 quarters.

Monthly Total: $12.08
Change Cycle Days: 3
Dollar Days: 2
Monthly High: $2.39 (May 8th)
Monthly Low: 2 cents (May 19th)
Daily Average: 48.9 cents
Birthdays by Me: 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home