Monday, May 22, 2006

Monday, May 22, 2006

Today I found 59 cents . . . 1 nickel, 1 dime, 1 quarter, and 19 pennies (the trifecta Change Cycle).

For the third day in a row I hit for the change cycle (at least one penny, nickel, dime ,and quarter) and it was accomplished with three stops. The first was at the Kwick Kar Wash where I found 18 pennies. The second was at the car wash next to the post office where I found 16 cents (one nickel, one dime, and one penny) and the third was at the post office where I found a quarter in the coin return slot of a stamp machine.

As I walked into the post office I thought to myself, “if only I could find a quarter I would have the change cycle for the day.” And there it was. Now I wish I had thought to myself, “if only I could find $100 bill and a hot redhead.” Such is life.

Totals for the day: 59 cents
Race Totals: $310.45

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home