Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Today I found 46 cents . . . 1 dime, 1 quarter, and 11 pennies.

At lunch this afternoon, a rare trip to McDonalds, I found a penny by the front register. Down at the ballpark I walked around before the game and found 28 cents (one quarter & three pennies) on various spots on the ground. After the game on the way home I stopped at the Kwick Kar Wash and found 17 cents (one dime & seven pennies).

The Giants smacked the Astros around for the second night in a row. Prior to the game I had the rare opportunity to actually speak with B*rry Bonds. As he exited the dugout I yelled, “Hey, B*rry,” to which he responded, “What?” I asked him to sign my team ball and he just walked away. Still, one word out of B*rry is a rarity, so I count myself lucky.

Totals for the day: 46 cents
Race Totals: $307.57

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home