Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Today I found 18 cents . . . 1 dime and 8 pennies. I also found a smushed elongated penny, which sadly will not count toward the daily totals.

I was in Bailey’s neck of the woods today and I found five cents (all pennies) in the parking lot of Kroger, a local grocery store. On the way home I stopped at the Brite Car Wash and found three cents on the ground. My final find of the day was a dime, which was in the coin return slot of a stamp machine at the post office.

The smushed elongated penny was found in the parking lot of my apartment complex. It reads “Saturn” and “Houston Museum of Natural Science.” There is a picture of Saturn in the center. Although the smushed elongated penny does not count toward the daily totals it will certainly count as a find worthy of my “Not Change Cup,” keeper of such items.

Totals for the day: 18 cents
Race Totals: $305.29

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home