Thursday, May 04, 2006

Thursday, May 4, 2006

Today I found 17 cents . . . all pennies. I also found a car wash token, which sadly will not count toward the daily totals.

Driving down FM 1960 this afternoon I stopped at a no name car wash and found 13 dirty pennies. This is also where I found the car wash token, that has since been deposited into my “Not Change Cup,” keeper of such items. A bit further down the road I retrieved a single penny from a crack in the road at a stoplight.

Before going to the game I braved torrential rain and nickel sized hail to take some packages to the post office. There I found a single penny in the coin return slot of a stamp machine (it was also a rare time where because of the weather there was no line). On the way home from the Astros game I stopped at the Kwick Kar Wash and found two cents.

It’s getting a little stupid, but the Astros are now 19-9 despite having the same team as last year that started 15-30. Some how many of our hitters seem to have forgotten that they are not that good. Hope they can keep it up.

Totals for the day: 17 cents
Race Totals: $302.27

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home