Monday, April 24, 2006

Monday, April 24, 2006

Today I found 39 cents . . . 2 dimes & 19 pennies.

At the Astros game this evening I found 12 cents (one dime & two pennies) under some seats after the game. The rest of the change was picked up at the Kwick Kar Wash.

Jeff Kent and the LA Dodgers returned to Houston this evening. Many people have many opinions about Kent, but I love the guy. Apparently he is OK with me as well, because I asked him to sign my team ball and he came over right away. It was a good day for Astros autographs as well. I added Lance “Twinkie” Berkman, Morgan “Casper” Ensberg, and Brad “AI” Lidge to my team picture.

Sorry for the delays in posting the past few days. The Blog website and I seem to be having issues with posting. Hopefully it’s fixed now.

Totals for the day: 39 cents
Race Totals: $298.39

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home