Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Today I found 28 cents . . . 2 dimes & 8 pennies. I also got a former President of the United States to autograph a baseball for me. Sadly, the autograph does not count toward the daily totals.

I started to grip a bit today since I didn’t have any change when I went to the Astros game. I figured I would be safe since Roy Oswalt, the Astros ace and a super fast pitcher, was no the mound. Sadly, Roy did not have his A game and was out in the 7th with an 11-2 lead. The bullpen yacked away run after run, and the Astros won a “close one” 13-12.

On the way home from the game I stopped at Shell for a drink and found a penny by the counter. I also stopped at the Kwick Kar Wash and found 27 cents (two dimes & seven pennies).

Yesterday at the Astros game I saw former President George Bush in attendance. I positioned myself for an autograph, but he left a different way and I missed him. Tonight he was back again, so this time I repositioned myself and was successful. Mr. Bush was in a rush, but he did take time to sign one autograph, for me. I got him on a baseball and he graciously signed on the sweet spot. Autographs have been slow this year, so I was pleased to add him to the daily autograph totals!

Totals for the day: 28 cents
Race Totals: $296.38

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home